- Universal app campaigns support. Management of universal app campaigns is now supported by the AdWords API. Check out the updated mobile app campaigns guide for details.
- Conversion attribution models. The AdWords API now supports modifying and retrieving the attribution model attributes of each of your conversion types via the new
dataDrivenModelStatusfields of ConversionTracker.
- Improved customer match management. The AdwordsUserListService now allows you to remove all members from a CrmBasedUserList without specifying the hashed email address of each member. Read the updated reference documentation for instructions on how to use this new feature.
- Call conversion imports. The AdWords API has a new OfflineCallConversionFeedService to allow you to import call conversions. Check out the updated tracking & importing conversions guide to get started.
- AdWords campaign experiments. In keeping with the recent blog post, the ExperimentService was removed in favor of the new campaign drafts and experiments services introduced in v201603.
If you’re using v201603 or v201605 of the AdWords API, please note that they’re now deprecated and will be sunset on October 31, 2016 and February 28, 2017, respectively. We encourage you to skip v201607 and migrate straight to v201609.
As with every new version of the AdWords API, we encourage you to carefully review all changes in the release notes and the v201609 migration guide. The updated client libraries and code examples will be published shortly.