Today we're pleased to announce that we have released an updated BETA version of the Ads PHP Client Library. This is the first step in completely refactoring the Ads PHP Client Library to adhere to modern PHP standards. Major changes include:
- Namespaced and conforms to PSR-4 for autoloading.
- Conforms to PSR-3 for logging standards.
- Entry point classes use a builder pattern for their construction.
- Core class design is composition-based instead of inheritance-based.
- Classes generated from WSDLs now use getters and setters for accessing fields.
To get started with this new library, please see the README's "Basic usage" section.
As a reminder, since this new client library is in BETA, it is not yet recommended for production usage. We do however recommend that you test it out, play around with it, and give us your feedback on the issue tracker.
Stay tuned for more changes to this BETA library in the coming year.