Tuesday, March 12, 2013 | 12:23 PM
We’re introducing several powerful new features:
- AdWords reports using AWQL gives you the ability to look at your account performance with high granularity. This provides access to a large array of stats and fields as well as allow a script to exceed normal entity read limits.
- Negative keywords at the campaign and ad group levels allows you to better manage keyword exclusions.
- IDs on most AdWords entities allow you to easily tie report performance to actionable changes by selecting just the objects you care about.
- New information about the execution environment and current account, such as whether or not the script is being previewed, account currency and more.
- We've raised our limits: you can now work with 250k entities per script.
You can find more information about these features in our documentation. Join us on our forum for discussion and to have your questions answered.