Friday, May 11, 2012 | 1:00 PM
We're very pleased to announce the availability of the AdWhirl to AdMob Ad Network Mediation Import Pipeline. This functionality--accessible from mediation.admob.com--will enable you to import all of your relevant configuration data from AdWhirl in just a few clicks!
Getting started is simple! Here are the steps you'll want to follow to import a configuration:
- Navigate to mediation.admob.com and click the Import Placement from AdWhirl link. Read through the notes.
- Click Log in to AdWhirl. You'll be redirected to an AdWhirl authorization page where you should enter your AdWhirl account's email address and password.
- Click Submit. Assuming your info is correct, you'll be redirected back to AdMob's Import Placement from AdWhirl workflow, where you can choose a particular placement to pull over.
- Mouse over a placement and click the Select to Import button. After confirming things are correct on the Review & Import screen, go ahead and click the final Import button.
- Put your feet up, grab a brew; you're done! Take a moment to bask in the warm glow of your accomplishment. The placement will now appear in your AdMob Ad Network Mediation Placements interface.
The AdMob Ad Network Mediation product offers many improvements over AdWhirl, including enhanced stability, support for tablet sizes, revenue optimizations by country, and improved reporting. We hope you give it a look! As always, if you have questions or concerns, you can get a hold of us on our forum.