On Tuesday, May 31, 2016, in accordance with the deprecation schedule, v201502 of the DFP API will be sunset. At that time, any requests made to v201502 will return errors.
If you're still using v201502, now's the time to upgrade to the latest release and take advantage of new features like vCPM support. To do so, check the release notes to identify any breaking changes, grab the latest version of your client library and update your code.
Some changes to look out for:
- Flash creatives, template creatives and custom creatives have been updated to use CreativeAssets.
- Report DimensionFilters have been replaced by PQL equivalents.
- The ReportService's getReportJob has been replaced with getReportJobStatus. The new method returns only the ReportJobStatus.
- TargetPlatform has been removed due to unification of Web and Mobile.
- The ApproveSuggestedAdUnit action has been renamed to ApproveSuggestedAdUnits.
- ProposalLineItem derivedProductCustomCriteria has been replaced with productBuiltInTargeting.
This is not an exhaustive list, so as always, don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions. To be notified of future deprecations and sunsets, join the DFP API Sunset Announcements group and adjust your notification settings.