On Monday, November 30, 2015, in accordance with the deprecation schedule, v201408 of the DFP API will be sunset. At that time, any requests made to v201408 will return errors.
If you're still using v201408, now's the time to upgrade to the latest release and take advantage of new features like line item level reconciliation (see our guide here). To do so, check the release notes to identify any breaking changes, grab the latest version of your client library and update your code.
Some changes to look out for:
- Flash creatives have been updated to use CreativeAssets.
- Report DimensionFilters have been replaced by PQL equivalents.
- The ReportService's getReportJob has been replaced with getReportJobStatus. The new method returns only the ReportJobStatus.
- The ForecastService was given a facelift, adding support for a new kind of forecast and more granular breakdowns.
- LineItem.startDateTime and LineItem.endDateTime now require a timeZoneID. You can retrieve all of the supported time zone IDs from the Time_Zone PQL table.
- Type fields have been removed from all entities. Use class names, instance of, or
This is not an exhaustive list, so as always, don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions. To be notified of future deprecations and sunsets, join the DFP API Deprecation Announcements group and adjust your notification settings.