Wednesday, January 16, 2013 | 1:00 PM
On February 26, 2013, we will be sunsetting version v201206 of the AdWords API.
Calls made using this version will return errors after February 26th. It is therefore critical that you migrate to AdWords API v201209 for your applications to run without interruption.
We encourage you to use the following resources for a successful migration:
- Review the v201209 release notes.
- Review the “Discover v201209” blog series.
- Make sure you’ve made the essential changes laid out in the v201209 migration guide.
- Review the resources in the AdWords API client libraries.
- Attend the office hours sessions, to get face-to-face Q & A sessions.
- Make sure your contact information is up to date in your My Client Center account.
- Post questions on the forum.
- Subscribe to our Google Plus page for news and announcements.